Wednesday 7 May 2014

Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup!

Hey Beauts,

So since the last recipe post went down really well and you all walked away with mouth-watering feelings, I thought I would do another post. Because I am quite ill at the moment - Sore throat, blocked nose & no voice I decided to make some soup that was really easy to eat, yet still tasty! This is what I came out with!

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes

Serves
2

Ingredients
900ml Chicken Stock
1 Chicken Breast
1 Teaspoon Ginger
1 Garlic Clove
50g Noodles
2 Tablespoons Sweetcorn
Half an Onion
Soy Sauce
Basil Leaves


1 - Chopping!
Take the ginger and slice finely.
Take the garlic and chop finely.
Take the onion chop into small pieces.
Take the basil leaves and cut up.

2 - Cooking!
Pour the chicken stock into a pan.
Add the chicken, ginger and garlic.
Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat to let simmer for 20 minutes.

3 - Adding! 
Take the chicken out of the pan carefully and shred between two forks and add back into the pan.
At the same time, also add the sweetcorn, onions, noodles and a few drops of soy sauce.

4 - Eat! 
Ladle into two bowls, add the chopped basil leaves and soy sauce and enjoy.

This recipe tasted absolutely delicious and the steam from the bowl opened up my airways. Perfection. Even dipping bread and butter in was scrumptious, so I highly suggest testing this recipe out! If you do try it out, be sure to leave a comment down below telling me what you would change about this recipe and how it turned out for you. Did you enjoy it? and do you like these recipe posts? Remember to follow on GFC and BlogLovin' if you aren't already and I will speak to you again soon. :) <3

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

4 comments:

  1. I could just eat this now, sounds really tasty and comforting. I must be getting a cold if I'm craving soup! Your blog design is so pretty and girly, I love it. Also the elephant necklace in your previous post is ultra cuteness.

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yum I could do with that now! I loooove soup! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this soup looks delicious. yummy :D

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete