Wednesday 2 July 2014

Aqua Blue Glittery Nails!

Hey Beauts,

Now in a recent post about nail polishes, I mentioned how much I love it when my nails are blue and glittery and have sparkles all over. Some may say it is a bit over the top, but from time to time everyone loves to go a bit over the top, almost like wearing a red lip in the day time (which I do most days). Following this, I thought I would show you how I'm loving wearing my nails at the moment!



So I started by applying my favourite base coat, after that I placed two coats of OPI Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection on every nail and let it dry for a good hour as a lot of glitter polish is about to come. On my ring finger I placed a coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Tale (my all time favourite polish) and on every other nail I painted a coat of Barry M - 340 Aqua Glitter. As if this wasn't enough glitter I then put a layer of Rimmel Lasting Perfection 500 - Disco Ball on my ring nail and thumb nail for that extra sparkle! Finish with a super shiny top coat for extra shine and you're done! The perfect glittery nail manicure that looks beautiful in any colour you choose!

Remember to comment down below on what colour/style manicure or nail art you would like to see next, I love a challenge and to give a couple of tips to help out with nail polish art to make it easier. Did you enjoy this post and would you wear your nails as glittery as this on a daily basis? Don't forget to follow on GFC and Blog Lovin' and I will speak to you again soon. <3 

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! This is not over the top to me. You have beautiful shades and polishes! xx
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely colour! :) I've always liked mermaid-like colours for nail polishes :)
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete