So it is the first of the year again and it is time for everyone to make new year resolutions that won't be kept up (unless very lucky) and will fall to pieces after the second week of the year! I am no exception. However, like every year, the new year brings with it a handful of positivity. So here I am to tell you my New Years Resolutions!
1. To lose weight! I actually started this one at the beginning of December as the pain of remaining the same was greater than the pain of change. Because of this I have managed to stay the same weight over Christmas (Thankfully) and eaten to my hearts content! But now Christmas is over, it's time to step it up a gear and actually lose some extra fat. I'm surrounding myself with inspiration of a summer bikini body for when I go to Florida in September.
2. To blog more! I love blogging. Not only to communicate with you beauts, but to look back on my thoughts of products or memories that I would have written down. I could come up with infinite excuses to what happened to my blogging streak last year (lots of work hours, broken computer, moving out and laziness) but now it is just about starting over and trying again with more willpower!
3. To have fun! Again, like last year, I just want to have fun! With Florida on the cards (for the first time ever) It is already set to be one of the best years ever.
4. To save more! Last year I just spent my money willy nilly as part of me felt as though it gave me more freedom. Almost as if 'I've earned this money so I can buy all the nice things'. However I have learnt that to grow up, I need to learn to save money, for financial security and whatnot.
5. To start learning to drive! I had two driving lessons last year and really enjoyed them. Driving comes with it much freedom too. Not having to rely on public transport or others to give you lifts. Whilst I am not planning on getting a driving license this year, I can at least attempt to get better at driving.
So what are your beauts resolutions for 2015? And how has your 2014 been? What was your favourite memory of 2014? I would love to know so leave a comment down below. If you loved reading this and want to stick by me throughout the 2015 year, follow on GFC and BlogLovin' so you don't miss out on future posts!
Have an absolutely amazing 2015 beauts, here's to 2015! :D
Be happy, Be beautiful and Be YOU!