Wednesday 26 March 2014

A Little Update!

Hey Beauts,

Look at me! Writing a blog post! In my lecture! In all seriousness though, this lecture is so super boring, I thought I would supply you beauts with an update of what is going on with me and a picture of how I look today, rough, tired, over-worked and in a 5-9pm lecture! 
Let me start off by telling you beauts that I am so sorry for the lack of posts this month and in particular the last couple of weeks. I've mentioned before that I am in my final few weeks at University and the work load is getting really big (almost impossible). Plus I started back at actual work last weekend, full-time. It's an active job and I sleep as soon as I get in from work and wake up in the morning 10 minutes before I have to leave for work. It leaves me completely shattered. So with 2 days a week for uni work, I am getting pretty stressy. Let me tell you now that more that 8 strops/tantrums/crying fits have been had in the past week alone. 

Just so you know my dissertation is due on the 7th, tv & tourism essay on the 16th and finally all print production work on the 28th - all in April. After the dissertation has been handed in, expect a lot more posts! I have lots planned including hauls, competition winnings, recipes, tutorials, NOTD/FOTD/OOTD, reviews and more. But please do leave in the comments what you would like to see from me? Again I know I haven't been posting, but as soon as I do, I hope you won't want to miss out on anything - so remember to follow on Bloglovin' and GFC! 

Finally, thanks to all of you who have stuck by my blog and I whilst I haven't been posting, it really means a lot! <3 

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

3 comments:

  1. I too write blog posts during class sometimes...we're so naughty!!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have nominated your blog for the leibster award!

    http://cat3zoe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete