Friday 3 January 2014

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Recently I've been going in and out of lush and always seeing these products called "fun" (RRP: £5). They're always in these strong "Crayola" colours of red, green, yellow, pink and blue. But the colours are always putting me off looking at them, so I continue to keep walking past. I got home one night and looked up what this "fun" stuff is. They're suppose to be used as a shampoo, a shower gel, a bubble bath and a plasticine?! What? Yes! It's like a mouldable safe clay for children to play with in or out of the bath. Now I understand the colour choices, children are drawn to these colours!


However, for Christmas I was given a box set from Lush which included The Olive Branch shower gel, Dream cream, Snowcake soap and some GOLD fun. Yes, that's right GOLD! It looks absolutely b-e-a-utiful and it's the first thing I tried from the box. I pinched a bit off, smelt it and MMM, It smells of "Honey I washed the kids" soap, even better! So far I've only used it twice, both as shower gel and I must say it gets a huge thumbs up from me! It lathers up so well, the scent it give off is powerful yet mouth watering and it definatly does it's job! My skin was left smelling wonderful and I felt fresh. 


Unfortunatly though, this is a Christmas only Fun from Lush (boo hoo). But I can't wait until Christmas for this and will however be stocking up next year as it lasts for 14 months. For now though I guess I will have to be brave and try the others out, even if the colours aren't exactly my choice, the scents are! Vanilla, Lavender and lime, I can't wait! 

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

12 comments:

  1. This stuff sounds fun, lol, I'll have to try it out! Great post and review, this was a product I'd never heard of before. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a bar of soap except you don't have the annoying problem of where to put the soap after the first use because the rest of the 'FUN' is in a cellophane wrapper keeping it all together and clean.

      Delete
  2. Thats a great idea for kids to play, but I'm sure it smells nice if it smells like the honey I washed the kid soap. I've never seen them before though but maybe I have just been overlooking them.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, It is surprising that you have missed them with their bright colours (See here: https://www.lush.co.uk/fun ) But they really are great for adults that want some innocent shower fun, hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Can't believe I haven't seen these in Lush!

    www.keeping-up-with-katie.blogspot.com

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeep! Now I wish I had bought it when I saw it! Sounds like so much fun!

    Will definitely get it for this year's Christmas, might even buy two! :)

    Luzanne | Pink Peonies | www.pinkpeonies.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try this stuff. I would definitely buy it in gold if I spotted it. Such a good post :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, that's crazy! I've never seen that here in Australia, I'll have to keep my eye out next time I go in to lush!
    its-grace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to buy some in the lush sale but sadly didn't. It looks great though and sounds like it smells good :)

    apieceofkatelyn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this sounds amazing! haha what fun, indeed!! :) i'm obsessed with lush!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush products! Good luck in your last year of uni!! :D

    http://www.monpetitbillet3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't tried this but I want toooo!! X

    ReplyDelete